Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Immortals: DJ Train



by Ran


Image result for dj train



 1971 - July 26, 1994







DJ Train and J.J. Fad









 
Eazy-E, Baby D, MC JB and DJ Train










Dr. Dre, Mike Concepcion, J.J. Fad and DJ Train










J.J. Fad and DJ Train






















 
Lil' Nation, Gangstarr and DJ Train









Supersonicalbum.jpg

J.J. Fad - Supersonic - 1988










To Hell and Black.jpg

CPO - To Hell and Black - 1990












NotJustaFadalbum.jpg

J.J. Fad - Not Just a Fad - 1991










CPO feat. MC Ren - Ballad of a Menace 
(featuring cameos by Eazy-E and Dr. Dre)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting TRain on your blog. He taught me how to DJ I used to take the bus from Long Beach to CPT or sometimes my bike to go practice and learn from him. His brother Tootie is still in conctact with me afetr all theses years. Train was and continues to be the most humble celebrity Ive ever known. Most dont know that hes actulaly the DJ behind a lot of the scratching on NWA's first releases like Dopeman and Boyz N The hood, and a few others. I reside in AZ since the riots took place and my neighborhood burned down. I go by DJ Point Blank, name given to me by TRain... facebook.com/jessie.calles