Monday, September 5, 2016

The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory




 Image result for killuminati the 7 day theory





DON KILLUMINATI: THE 7 DAY THEORY

by
Makaveli/Tupac Shakur





  1. Bomb First (My Second Reply) (feat. E.D.I. and Young Noble)
  2. Hail Mary (feat. The Outlawz)
  3. Toss It Up (feat. K-Ci & JoJo, Aaron Hall and Danny Boy)
  4. To Live and Die In L.A. (feat. Val Young)
  5. Blasphemy
  6. Life of an Outlaw (feat. The Outlawz)
  7. Just Like Daddy (feat. The Outlawz)
  8. Krazy (feat. Bad Azz)
  9. White Man'z World (feat. Big D)
10. Me and My Girlfriend
11. Hold Ya Head (feat. Tyrone Wrice)
12. Against All Odds










 Image result for killuminati the 7 day theory back cover












 Image result for killuminati the 7 day theory










 Image result for killuminati the 7 day theory













Makaveli - Me and My Girlfriend













Related:

  
The Immortals: Tupac Shakur 





Image result for all eyez on me 

All Eyez On Me 



No comments: